Master of Olympus
PARTICIPATE IN THE BIRTH OF EUROPE AND
CREATE A MYTH.
The newest game in Impressions` City Building Series, Master of
Olympus - Zeus allows you to recreate your favourite legends from
Greek mythology. Build an rule beautiful city-states to help Herkules
defeat the Hydra or help Odysseus win the Trojan War. Make powerful
allies, get involved in the affairs of immortals of the Greek Pantheon
and even meet Zeus, the father of the Gods himself! You have the
power to build cities, summon heroes, and complete mythological
adventures in ancient Greece.
- Build and rule seven separate city-states in more than 40 compelling
- Interact with over 20 animated gods, heroes and monsters who
roam your cities.
- All of your cities' residents are unique. Find out what they
had to say!
- Direct control over everything - taxes, trade, colonization,
even raiding your neighbours!
- Rule all of Greece with colonies, allies, and rivals in neighbouring
- Adjust the difficulty setting from beginner to expert.
- Windows 95/98
- Pentium 166
- 32 MB RAM
- 4x CD-ROM-Laufwerk
- 2 MB video card capable of 800x600 resolution at 16 Bit colours
- Windows-compatible Mouse
Erstellt am 14.07.2001
Aktualisiert am 07.10.2003 16:17
von Nikolei Perlitz